Thursday 31 January 2019

Creating a Magickal Life - Too much WOO WOO??



When is woo woo and promises too much woo woo and promises?

When have some Facebook Marketers crossed the line by using 'spirituality' as just another new money making spin?

I think I've seen it of few times too many lately. There is so much out there when you start to look and your beliefs are a sacred element of you. When they are triggered you are likely to either become really sucked in or you run a million miles.

What I worry about is the promise that this new found way of making money, as long as you 'release all negativity and look at money as being a spiritual gift that you deserve'  - this is the missing piece to solve all financial problems.

We know it is not.

It can be an illusion if we cannot get a grip on the realness of our personal situations.

Marketeers need to hustle - and they need to make you hustle. You cannot sit back in your easy chair and make millions on line.
Some will.
Most everybody else wont.

Marketing is marketing - masquerading it and putting a ribbon on top by saying we are all being spiritual about it is foolish.




I have seen people spinning out from receiving information from some people first hand that leaves them overwhelmed and ungrounded. Oh my goodness - the language used is simply so cute yet so wrong.
Marketeers are aiming for the heart making people feel that they are all potential Gods and Goddesses and have the capacity to turn their lives around on a penny.

That is not going to happen if you have issues that need proper real life solutions.

People find these 'tribes' that seem gloriously accepting of how amazing they are and that is now where they want to be. These tribes are just more tools to keep taking money out of the vulnerable
(at times).
Not all.
Not all....please its not ALL OF THEM.

But it is some.
And if you cannot keep up with making the same amount as other 'students' then does that make you feel better or worse?
Does it motivate or humiliate the very vulnerable?

Does all of this woo woo delivered by glamorous presenters guaranteeing six figure bank balances really ring true?

I know, I know..

I should just move on and not watch.
I have a choice.
I can choose to click unlike.

I am hopeful that if people reach out to these wonderful people that they are treated on a person to person capacity.

I hope that it reaches the right ears at the right time and is of benefit to the few that are there at that point where it makes total sense.

I hope that those who realise that it is not for them take what is motivational and do not try to go beyond their capacity to cover their needs before spending money on something they cannot use.

I hope this spiritual business model is also ethical.







No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Magickal Thinking and can it help me?

Magical thinking  is the belief that one's ideas,  thoughts , wishes, or actions can influence the course of events in the physical ...