Wednesday 22 August 2018

A spiritual journey to England

Myself and a very good 'sista from another mother' are going to be heading to England in just 12 days.


This is going to be an opportunity to release the shackles of my daily life, although my life is terrible gifted right now - but, it will be all about diving head deep into witchiness x 1000 as we go on a spiritual journey of deep self discovery.

Both of us have taken on the roles of doing amazingly gratifying work as mediums and it is actually very fitting to go on a retreat right now, and actually RETREAT from the outer world as we look for balance and solace within the witchy corners of England.



We will be heading to Glastonbury and Cornwall.



We will be visiting the Witch's Museum. I have already been, but my sista has not. I could go there 100 times.
In Glastonbury we will be visiting the wells and the tor and just sucking in the vibe as deeply as we can.
We will also be taking part in a 3 day Pendle Hill witch tour which I am so very excited about that I am almost busting.
I may take advantage of doing some rituals and having a psychic reading while I am there and I want to bring home loads of witchy goodies.



I would love to take my sista to Knaresborough to see Mother Shipton's Cave but I don't think we will make it as we have a  packed itinerary.



If you are reading this and know of any great sites to visit ( and I know there will be many) that we could go to see whilst in Glastonbury, Cornwall, Pendle Hill and along that route please reply and let us know.

We are open to taking some of your suggestions.
The photos in this blog are all mine from previous visits to England. I would love to share my journey and thoughts with you all. Please hop in this blog during the weeks to come and join me as we journey back to our witchy roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Magickal Thinking and can it help me?

Magical thinking  is the belief that one's ideas,  thoughts , wishes, or actions can influence the course of events in the physical ...