Sunday 2 September 2018

So close I can almost smell it...England!

Bags are packed.
Money in my wallet.
Passport ready.
Tomorrow I head to Sydney for a final bit of work and Tuesday afternoon I will be leaving Australia to a long and agonizing sit in a big tin can in the sky.
But...that tin can is taking me to England and to some of my favourite witchy places.

So I am happy to suffer.

Really, we cannot complain air travel is amazing and we are so lucky to be able to get to the other side of the world in 24 hours.

Firstly I hit London, where I am heading straight to Treadwell's, Watkin's books and ATLANTIS!!!!
the Atlantis bookshop is the oldest esoteric bookshop in England.

I am so very excited to see this shop.

Then I head out to join a bus tour of Pendle Hill and I follow the story of the Pendle Hill witch trials.

We are also going to join in some ghost hunting there and experience some old fashioned table tipping. Little do they know were run our own seances and are well versed in this magickal way of connecting with the departed.

The we are  driving back down down Galstonbury and immersing ourselves (I am travelling with a bestie) in all things witchy there and also Cornwall is on the agenda and ofcourse, the Witches Museum.

So many photos and live feeds to come.

Please head to my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/secretwitchbiz/
To check out my witchy adventure and see loads of photos of all of those magickal spots that most of us just spend our lives dreaming and reading about.

My accommodation at Glastonbury is the Covenstead:http://covenstead.co.uk/
Can I just say that this place is amazing!!


The shopping on the main strip is to die for and you just want to buy EVERYTHING!!

I will pop back into Chalice Well of course too -



For me this trip is a rejuvenation and a reapplication of my commitment to my path.
I can refresh my energies and fill myself up with the energies that can be found in these places that have deep roots to our ancestors and to the ways of the old ones.


I need this - I so need this.
So much has happened this year that has been unpleasant and disruptive.
People have left me down and made promises that they had no intention of keeping.

I have had a car accident that wrote off a car that I could happily have driven for another 10 years.
My beautiful puppy dog almost died 2 weeks ago and broke our heart with anxiety and worry for the little sweetheart.

He is OK now but just before my trip but all of my money that I saved to go overseas with was spent on his vert bills.

Life got challenging on many occasions - but in the end, I just got on with it and got through it because that's what we witches do.

As I grow older and know that I now have less years ahead than more every moment on this Earth becomes precious and there is a massive need for me to make the most of it.

I dig deeper than ever before and I need to find my place.

I need to find myself.




Walking in the same steps of my ancient witch ancestors makes me feel alive and I am totally connected and understand where I belong.

There is a beautiful sense of being one with everything.



Blessed be to you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Magickal Thinking and can it help me?

Magical thinking  is the belief that one's ideas,  thoughts , wishes, or actions can influence the course of events in the physical ...