Friday 6 July 2018

Manifesting the next big step and then falling into the ditch in between

We want to go big and bold.
Yes we do - and everything in our conscious mind tells us that we need to get out of the rut and grow.
It's our time.
We can do this!

We have read the books, done the manifestation videos, meditations and mantras.
Most people think we are a bit insane with the positive vibes we are trying to maintain continuously.

We have culled of Facebook page.
We don't answer the phone from people who are whiny and negative.

We surround ourselves with white light, bubbles, angels.

And then.
It happens.

We get a break.
Something comes our way.

It could be small or it could be massive.

But it's here.

And as we take the leap of faith... because now we must...we have asked for a sign and here it is.

Underneath our feet appears a HUGE abyss.
The abyss -from here to there.

The abyss that rises and says, if you do this you will be changing your future.

Its a sliding doors moment.

So what are your thoughts right now?
What's going on in your body?
Are you frightened of the consequences?
Is your stomach in knots?
Headaches?
Not sleeping?


For me, it has been a matter of realising that I will have to work harder.
This working harder business stopped me every time.

I watched my father work hard all his life and get no where.
I also watched him not take up a rare opportunity in his life time that would have seen him working as an artist for a magazine because he didn't want to take the risk, as he was the single bread winner for his family.

The job he might have gotten would have been astounding - but it would have meant moving states. The job he had was on a factory floor, mind numbing and hard - but it was secure.

This frozen moment for him has stayed with me forever.
He chose to not take the risk.
That was a brave decision - to know that the rest of his life he would remain on that factory floor until they made him redundant.
Until they said, we don't need you any more.

So whenever I have had a prospective opportunity come up - I have swayed to the 'don't take the risk' scenario.
If you do it - it will just mean more hard work and you will never get anywhere anyway.

You want money - but you are not prepared to change your present situation ENOUGH.
You know the pain you are in - you are used to it.
Moving to a new pain (and it always been seen as pain) won't achieve anything.

These are the thoughts I have.

And so in the midst of that step into the abyss.
I change my mind  and step back.

Its much safer staying in the pain that I know.


So I go back onto the roundabout and wonder why nothing ever comes my way.

Do you have the same issues?

The problem is...COMPLETE COMMITMENT.

Just think about that today.
Think about whether there is part of you that is so scared to succeed that you trip yourself up as you step into the abyss.

You may find that you do - just like I did.

May your weekend open up many new possibilities.





No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Magickal Thinking and can it help me?

Magical thinking  is the belief that one's ideas,  thoughts , wishes, or actions can influence the course of events in the physical ...