Sunday 13 May 2018

Energy and Focus

Monday lends itself to a new start and a new feel for the week ahead and I really want to focus my energy and YOUR energy, more importantly, on what can be a life changing strategy.



As hard as it may be to be always fixated on staying positive remember that when you are crafting your life you need to be aware of where your mind sits.

Now, in saying that, I recognise that we are all only human and we will consistently be challenged with life's worries and difficulties.

Some of us have few opportunities for change.
Some have little resources.
Some are stuck in the roundabout of life where nothing seems to change from day to day.
Some of us are in relationships that offer no support, or even worse, make us feel quite silly if we go on to try and weave some magic into our existence.



One thing though that none of this can truly control is....our thoughts.
Our own internal dialogue.

All of the above can influence the WAY we think and thus the WAY WE FEEL.

But it CANNOT control the way we think.

Only we can control how we think and what we think about.

This is where your power of influence sits, dear one.

And it may sound incredibly simple to say just be positive but we all know it is much harder to do.

How does one change a lifetime's worth of self deprecating thought patterns influenced by your upbringing, bad luck, difficult situations and life's constant challenges?
How can you 'think positive' when your life seems to be crumbling around you?

The ONLY way to do so is to WALK THE WALK one step at a time.



You have chosen to be an influence in your own life.
You have chosen to be an influence ON your own life.
By being a crafter of magic you must learn to do more than light a candle and think that the job is done.
A crafter of magic weaves their life with every thought and deed.


So let us all start this Monday.
Today.
Right now.

Step into your mind.
Breathe in and say, "I, and only I, am the creator of my thoughts and my feelings".
"I, and only I, choose where my energy goes and what I focus on"
"I choose to be in control of my thoughts and I chose to craft my life with positive intent".

Step One completed.

More tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Magickal Thinking and can it help me?

Magical thinking  is the belief that one's ideas,  thoughts , wishes, or actions can influence the course of events in the physical ...