Sunday 17 June 2018

Monday Manifesting in a new Moon

The moon is still a slither of silver in the night sky.
It is growing and so should our thoughts be wandering towards what we are wishing to bring forward this month.


The winter Solstice is upon us soon adding to the intensity of this period in the southern hemisphere and my mind takes me back to the hardships our ancestors must have endured in their lives just to make it through.
We are cosseted from so much that would have been seen as a wonderful gift hundreds of years ago.
Electricity.
Warmth at the touch of a button.
Connection world wide via mobile and internet.
Photography
Air flight

We demand these things now.
And get upset over the most ridiculous.

As I reflect on my manifesting today I also pay attention to that which my ancestors did not have.
I remain grateful that I am living here right now in a peace filled country.
I am grateful for the roof over my head, as humble as it is, and for food in my fridge.



I still want.
And I have to be careful of that.
My ancestors are watching and I can hear their voices sometimes say, don't be too greedy.
Wanting is not needing.

So sweet witches, this new moon, think hard.
Manifest something that you desire but maybe make it something that can also bring goodness and change to others around you.

Let's charge this new moon and the Solstice to come with change, awareness and less greed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Magickal Thinking and can it help me?

Magical thinking  is the belief that one's ideas,  thoughts , wishes, or actions can influence the course of events in the physical ...